Dr Bucko’s Belladerma Products
Dr. Bucko offers a variety of products with highly effective ingredients such as glycolic acid, antioxidants, vitamins, and retinol. Patients can be sure they will find the best product for their skin at an affordable price.
Acne Products – Designed to treat and clear up all type of acne breakouts; great for men and women of all ages.
- Acne Clearing Cleanser – An antibacterial foaming cleanser that contains 5% Glycolic acid and 2% Salicylic acid.
- Acne Clearing Toner Pads – Pre-medicated antibacterial pads that contain 5% Glycolic acid and 2% Salicylic acid. This should be used in conjunction with Acne Clearing Cleanser.
- Solvere Toner Pads – Pre-medicated antibacterial pads that contain 2% Glycolic acid and 2% Salicylic acid. These pads are recommended for patients with more sensitive skin, and can be used with the Acne Clearing Cleanser.
- Acne Clearing Gel – A 10 % Benzoyl Peroxide gel, which can used as a spot treatment, for the correction of acne.
- 10% BP Wash – An antibacterial cleanser that contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide for oily, acne prone skin.
- Fortified Moisturizer – An oil-free, light moisturizer for all skin types.
Glycolix Products – Designed to eliminate excess oil production.
- Glycolic Elite 10% Moisturizing Cleanser – A moisturizing, lotion-like cleanser containing 10% Glycolic acid to gently exfoliate and smooth the skin, and a rich blend of antioxidants to minimize free radical-induced skin damage while aiding in the restoration of healthy looking skin.
- Glycolic 10% Facial Cream – A treatment cream containing Vitamins A, C, and E along with Green Tea extract and Glycolic Acid which provide anti-aging benefits. This product works best if used at night.
- Fortified Cleanser – A gentle, soap-free formula designed to cleanse and moisturize the skin without drying. It contains a blend of antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C, E, Green & White Tea, CoQ-10 to minimize free-radical induced skin damage, while moisturizing, soothing, and restoring healthier looking skin. This cleanser is great for post procedure skin, Rosacea, or sensitive skin.
- Soothing Antioxidant Cleanser – This luxurious, purifying, soothing cleanser gently cleans and replenishes the skin, with antioxidants that will nourish and restore the skin. Skin is left refreshed and hydrated.
- Antioxidant Power of Three Cream – A triple-antioxidant cream containing Resveratrol, Green Tea, and Caffeine, which are designed to guard against free-radical damage, reduce redness, reduce the fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and increase moisture.
- Retinol Smoothing Serum 3X – Retinol can help achieve smoother, firmer, and more evenly toned skin. This product is also enriched with caffeine to achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering green tea antioxidant benefits.
- Retinol Smoothing Serum 10X – This Retinol based product is designed to help achieve smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin, is also enriched with caffeine to achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering green tea antioxidant benefits.
- Eye Repair Cream – A treatment eye cream that contains a mild amount of Retinol, Green Tea Polyphenols, peptides, and moisturizers to smooth lines and reduce dark circles around the eyes.
Anti-Aging Neck Cream
- Neckletage – A neck cream designed to help skin retain moisture, stimulate collagen production, and provide antioxidants- all of which will help combat or reduce signs of aging.
- Antioxidant Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 50 – Contains 6% micronized Zinc Oxide, Green Tea, Silymarin, Bisabolol, activated Vitamin E, Caffeine and Co-Q10.
This line of products is unique in that a majority of their products contains PSP® (Processed Skin Proteins). PSP is a naturally balanced mixture of essential skin nutrients including Human Growth Factors, Interleukins and other Cytokines discovered by Swiss researchers. The products are designed to restore skin health, promote healing, and prevent and correct signs of aging.
BIO·ESSENTIALS: This collection is the core daily regimen and is powered by PSP to help rejuvenate, energize and nourish the appearance of skin. These products are multi-functional and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin and post-procedure skin.
BIO·CREAM Bio-restorative Skin Cream
A daily moisturizer that offers anti-aging benefits and soothes post-procedural or sensitive skin. For normal to dry skin. Can be used morning and night.
BIO·GEL Bio-restorative Hydrogel
Providing a light does of skin plumping hydration, this daily gel offers anti-aging benefits and soothes post-procedural skin. For normal to oily skin, great for men. Can be used morning and night.
JOURNEE Bio-restorative Day Cream Broad-spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
With all the benefits of the Bio·Cream, this product also offers antioxidant protection with a blend of Green Tea, and Vitamins A & E, and protects your skin from the sun with broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. For all skin types. Use in the morning.
LUMIERE Bio-restorative Eye Cream
A daily eye cream formulated with 30% more PSP to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, alleviates puffiness with Caffeine, plumps the skin with Hyaluronic Acid, reduces the appearance of dark circles and refreshes the delicate eye area to improve the signs of fatigue. For all skin types. Can be used morning and night.
LUMIERE RICHE Bio-restorative Eye Balm
With all the benefits of the original Lumiere, Lumiere Riche is formulated as a rich balm that consists of a trio of emollients to help lock in moisture. For dry skin. Can be used morning and night.
BIO·SERUM Bio-restorative Serum
A fast acting serum with double the amount of PSP that is combined with pro-collagen Amino Acids for a powerful anti-aging intervention. It helps to redefine the look of facial contours for a more youthful appearance. For all skin types. Can be used daily, or for a short period of time before a special event.
SWISS BOOSTERS: Often used in conjunction with the Bio•Essentials, this collection is comprised of targeted problem solvers and offer the option to help correct skin’s visible imperfections.
ReACTIVE Anti-Oxidant Serum
A blend of Vitamin C at a concentration of 15% combined with Vitamin E helps provide the first line of defense against oxidative stress. For all skin types. Can be used morning and night.
SkinCeuticals is an advanced line of skin care products backed by science. The product line was developed during years of skin cancer research that led to breakthroughs in antioxidants and consists of highly potent formulas. The products are formulated to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.
- Simply clean – This cleanser has a mix of mild AHAs and Botanicals great for gentle exfoliation and soothing the skin. Good for all skins. This can double as a shaving cream for men.
- Equalizing Toner – Formulated for all skin types, this alcohol-free toner helps balance, refresh, and restore the skin’s protective pH mantle while removing residue.
- Daily Moisture – A light weight moisturizer for normal to oily skin which will aid in nourishing the skin and hydrating the skin without leaving it greasy. Can double as an aftershave lotion for men with the botanicals this product contains.
- Emollience – A moisturizer for normal to dry skin that combines Sea Algae, Grape seed extract, rose hips and macadamia to help retain moisture in the skin.
- A.G.E. Interrupter – An advanced moisturizer for dry to mature skins that slows down internal aging processes like Glycation.
- Redness Neutralizer – A light cream that aids in reducing redness and inflammation in sensitive and Rosacea prone skins.
Sunscreens – All SPF creams we carry are Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB with increased UVA protection
- Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 – An oil free, light cream.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 – An oil free, tinted, light cream easy to wear under make up.
- Sport UV Defense SPF 50 – A water resistant sunscreen for up to 80 minutes. Great for water activities.
LATISSE™ solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. The active ingredient in LATISSE is bimatoprost. Although the precise mechanism of action is not known, research suggests that the growth of eyelashes occurs by increasing the percent of hairs in, and the duration of, the anagen (or growth) phase. Lashes can grow longer, thicker and darker because bimatoprost can stimulate and prolong this growth phase. LATISSE solution is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or insufficient eyelashes, growing them longer, fuller and darker. Users may see results starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks. The growth is gradual overnight, over time. LATISSE does not work in place of mascara. However, mascara is a nice complement to LATISSE to help make your new longer eyelashes look even more attractive.
How to Apply: A few simple steps can lead to great lashes
Like every routine, applying LATISSE (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is all about consistency and precision. Once you follow the basic guidelines, the results will come gradually over time. LATISSE is a once-a-day treatment you apply yourself each evening to the base of the upper eyelashes. If you miss an application or a few, don’t try to catch up. Just apply the LATISSE treatment the next evening and stay on schedule. To see the full effect of your eyelash transformation, take a “before” picture before you start the treatment, and keep taking pictures every 4 weeks to chart your progress.
Directions for Nightly Use
Step 1: Before Applying
Before applying LATISSE each night, ensure your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and any other facial care products have already been applied.
Step 2: Prepare the Applicator
Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of the LATISSE solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
Step 3: Apply to Skin using Applicator
Immediately draw the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) just as you would apply liquid eyeliner. This area should feel lightly moist without runoff.
Step 4: Blot Excess
Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a tissue.
Step 5: Dispose of Applicator
Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for opposite eyelid, using a new sterile applicator to help minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another.
The Jane Iredale make-up line consists of products that are effective, simple, and beautiful. Jane believes that the most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin. That’s why every product not only enhances beauty but is also a true extension of skin care. The products are easy to apply and long-lasting without the need for touch-ups.
Mineral foundations make life simpler because they’re a base, concealer, powder, and sunscreen all in one. And the sunscreen in UVA and UVB protective. The formulas are as natural as possible while making sure they perform at the highest level.
The entire line has been through safety, allergy, and comedogenicity tests to confirm the products are non-irritating and don’t block pores. You can use Jane Iredale with confidence, even if you have the most sensitive skin.
Some of the products include:
- PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation
- Amazing Base® Loose Mineral Powder
- Liquid Minerals™ Foundation
- Glow Time®Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer